Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yes, Children, I Too was Once Young and...


disagreeable.

Oh well, it almost rhymes with "beautiful."

This invitation to questionable alfresco proceedings came from a couple that would later be married (XY-XX marriage).

Yes, they had a very large privacy hedge.

On the reverse, they have advice from Star Wars: "Use the force, Luke."

And directions to their new house, which they were initiating with much champagne, music and frivolity.

The card also lists this as a BYOI affair. That's "Bring Your Own Instruments."

One of the hosts is a recording artist. The other works in the medical field.

So you could interpret that (scarily) two different ways.

Did I RSVP by August 10th?

Hmmmm.

Let's just say my boyfriend and I had our towels in the car, but not-so-regrettably we happened to pass a yard sale on the way there.

Orgasms are one thing, but deals are another.

I mean, Get Real!

No comments:

Post a Comment